If you want to get the most out of your forage crops you need machinery that can be easily and effectively adjusted for maximize output on every field. However, harvesting and chopping up forage is not a delicate job. It requires tough, sturdy equipment that can take a beating out in the field for days on end.
electric actuator systems offer reliable and durable action with forces up to 10,000 N with accurate positioning and superior control.
This makes electric actuators
the perfect choice for a number of solutions on a forage harvester.
- Adjustment of the pickup cylinder – to ensure optimal harvesting and higher output
- Front wheel adjustment – for effective positioning height and high efficiency
- Adjustment of the unloading auger – for better working procedures and efficiency
- Built-in knife sharpening – for easy maintenance with no service breaks to sharpen the knives
- Concave adjustment – for optimum harvesting results
TECHLINE linear actuator solutions can easily be integrated with other control systems. And anything that moves can be automated and easily controlled from the cabin, offering a much less strenuous workplace with increased ergonomic benefits and comfort.
Compared to hydraulic systems, the linear actuator solution is easier to install and it requires no maintenance during its long lifetime. There are no hoses and pumps to fail, no risk of harmful hydraulic oil leaks providing an environmentally-friendly alternative with low energy consumption.
Please contact LINAK TECHLINE
for specifications and more information regarding actuator solutions for agricultural machines