The LA44 linear actuator is available in powerful 10,000 N and 12,000 N versions, ensuring safe patient handling.
With the LA44 electric actuator, LINAK offers a product, which with its wide range of safety options, low noise level, and outstanding performance is the right choice for medical applications such as patient lifts
, dental chairs
- Heavy duty actuator
- Max. Thrust: 12,000 N for push application only
- Max. Speed: 14 mm/s
Safety options such as:
- Manual lowering: makes it possible to turn the inner tube down by hand, in case of emergency, or if electrical power is not available
- Spline: potential work injuries are prevented by the spline, as the actuator can only push and not pull, in case something touches e.g. the lifting boom on a patient lift
- High side load capacity for high safety: Side load of up to 1000N is possible without breaking or damaging the actuator
- Safety nut: to ensure safe patient handling even when the actuator is no longer new
- Unique and improved brake to ensure no unintended movement
Contact us to learn about this linear actuator and other products.
linear actuator la44
View the data sheet as an online magazine or download the PDF.
3D models are available in the below formats:
LINEAR ACTUATORS AND ELECTRONICS
This User Manual will tell you how to install, use and maintain your LINAK electronics. We are sure that your LINAK system will give you many years of problem-free operation.
working with heavy loads
Powerful and reliable aid applications
are necessary in order to comply with the new demands in the Hospital & Care sector
focus on couches and tables
Flexible functionality and improved
ergonomics are some of today’s needs for treatment and examination couches.
Focus on dental chairs
LINAK offers different actuator solutions for dental chairs.