The LA28 Compact is a small and powerful linear actuator designed for use in system solutions for healthcare equipment or industrial applications.
Ideal applications for these compact actuators include wheelchairs, treatment chairs, patient lifts or beds. Some benefits of the LA28 compact linear actuators
- Compact design and small installation dimensions
- Metal back fixture makes the actuator capable of withstanding high static pull force and ensures high safety
- Quiet operation
- 3500N in push (with strong motor) and 2000N in pull
- Options such as spline and safety nut to ensure safe operation at all times
- Available with protection class IPX6
Contact us to learn about this linear actuator and other products.
linear actuator la28 compact
View the data sheet as an online magazine or download the PDF.
3D models are available in the below formats:
LINEAR ACTUATORS AND ELECTRONICS
This User Manual will tell you how to install, use and maintain your LINAK electronics. We are sure that your LINAK system will give you many years of problem-free operation.