A column with a motor housing is easy to integrate into a desk top frame, including those of your current desk designs.
The DESKLINE motor housing range consists of 8 standard legs, which all fit into the same frame construction. Whether you require rectangular or round legs, right side up or turned upside down, 2-part or 3-part legs, DESKLINE has the solution. With a wide variety of available colors and range of controls and control boxes, the design options are almost unlimited.
The column you choose will depend on your design requirements.
- DL5 and DL15 are a rectangular design with a standard adjustment range
- DL6 and DL16 columns are a rectangular design with a long adjustment range
- DL8 and DL10 columns are a round design with a standard adjustment range
- DL9 and DL11 columns are a round design with a long adjustment range
DESKLINE systems are true systems where everything fits – it is simply plug & play. This means that motor housing columns are compatible with all DESKLINE control boxes
and all DESKLINE controls
– giving you optimum freedom of design.
For more than a decade, LINAK has supplied actuator systems and lifting columns for desks to office furniture manufacturers. Choose LINAK for:
- Innovative design
- Widest product program on the market
- Plug and play simplicity, true systems where everything fits
- PIEZO™ anti-collision technology
- PVC-free™ products
- Pleasant sound level
- 5 year warranty
Contact LINAK for more information about desk lifting systems with motor housing columns.