Code of Conduct
We set high expectations to ourselves – but also to our business partners.
LINAK respect the principles of international conventions such as, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) and the core labor conventions of the International Labour Organization.
And, we expect our suppliers to share our commitment. This is why we have presented our expectations in a Code of Conduct.
This means that our suppliers among other things must ensure that
- their workers have freedom of association
- they refrain from all forms of forced labor
- they refrain from using child labor
- their working time does not exceed the legal limit
- they refrain from discrimination
- they support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges and work actively to reduce environmental impact
- they refrain from corrupt practices
LINAK reserves the right to monitor the suppliers to ensure compliance with our Code of Conduct.
Our “Code of Conduct” has been added to our supplier quality agreement, and must be signed by the suppliers. We expect the suppliers to commit to an action plan with points for improvement – if any - according to our “Code of Conduct”. If not, LINAK reserves the right to terminate the cooperation.